5 most popular WordPress themes!
It can be one of the most tedious tasks to search and decide on a WordPress theme. The wide variety makes it near to impossible to make a well-informed decision out of confusion. This post is designed to tackle exactly that! Some features are listed below that will help you make better decisions while selecting a theme. Moreover, this post also contains a list of 5 popular WordPress themes to aid you in your selection.
What to look for in a WordPress Theme?
- If you’re looking to leave an impression, you need to ensure that the WordPress theme you have chosen retains a modern yet an aesthetically attractive design.
- Who doesn’t want traffic to be directed towards their website? That is why look for a WordPress theme that qualifies as being SEO friendly.
- Go for a customizable WordPress theme as its not only flexible but also saves a lot of time.
- Be sure to know all about the WordPress theme’s support as quick responses or chat options are preferred over email.
- Don’t forget to have a look at the reviews so as to know more about firsthand experience prior to decision-making.
- Be Theme:
It is undoubtedly THE most extensive out of all the WordPress themes. It comes with all significant features that you would need. It consists of 230+ pre-built websites, which is probably the main reason for its popularity. These websites are easy to install, at the click of a button, and are also fully customizable, which ensures that you’ll get the job done for sure. It comes with a variety of design elements and options. And the most appealing part of this is that it requires no coding at all while also being responsive and ready for Retina, SEO and WooCommerce.
- The Core:
Being the WordPress theme that is designed for the professionals, by the professionals, it is an excellent tool for amateurs as well. It has user-friendly features and takes care of all the technicalities while making sure your hassle-free creativity is encouraged. A single click is enough to import customizable and desired styles and elements of the well-documented WordPress theme.
This WordPress theme has proved to be one of the most popular ones due to its highly appealing collection of demos. One might not even want to modify the already seemingly perfect demos! It’s really easy to work with feature ensures that you don’t miss another deadline or in fact even surprise your clients by showing them such quick progress.
- Hestia PRO
It is one of the most popular one page WordPress themes. It is categorized as being material design-based. It is not only fully responsive but also for Translation, RTL, SEO and WooCommerce friendly. If you wish to develop expertise with Hestia PRO, online video tutorials are the way to go.
- Houzez – Real Estate WordPress Theme
This WordPress theme is design to suit anyone looking at options specific to a real estate agency project. It contains features exclusive to a real estate experts. These features are however not available in most of the other WordPress themes. It helps give the most professional touch in accordance with real estate even if you are only a beginner yourself.